Cornelius offers a range of products for dispensing an accurately measured quantity by volume of product in multiples of half pints.
The Cellarmeter is designed to deliver an accurate half pint measure of the product on demand to the point of dispense. A UK weights and measures approved cellarmeter for application on metered systems.
- Suitable for Ale, Lager, Stout & Cider.
- Reliable, fast and accurate.
- Plug in connections for ease of installation.
The 1 pint beer monitor enables a full pint to be dispensed at the end of a keg- enabling proper stroke completion when attached to a metered system.
- Moulded tail pipes and adaptors.
- Improved bleed valve operation.
- Common reed switch with Cellarmeter and Cellarbuoy II.
A simple plug-in device enabling increased speeds of dispense to be achieved with reduced fobbing problems. The damper holds the beer at pressure in the line between meter and bar valve above that of equilibrium without over carbonating.
- Simple plug-in installation, to suit 3/8” Push-in fittings.
- Not recommended to be used with the cellarmeter.